FIFPRO have unveiled their squads for the Men and Women’s World11.
Players have been selected based on their performances during the period of August 2021 to December 2022, with the 10 players in the squad who receive the most votes in their position being selected for the final team.
The last spot in the side is awarded to the remaining outfield player with the next highest number of votes
The men’s line-up is as follows:
- Alisson Becker, Thibaut Courtois, Emiliano Martínez
- João Cancelo, Alphonso Davies, Virgil van Dijk, Joško Gvardiol, Achraf Hakimi, Theo Hernández, Antonio Rüdiger, Thiago Silva
- Jude Bellingham, Casemiro, Kevin De Bruyne, Enzo Fernández, Gavi, Luka Modrić, Pedri, Federico Valverde
- Karim Benzema, Erling Haaland, Robert Lewandowski, Kylian Mbappé, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo
In the women’s side, the selection process works the same, although there are some small changes.
It is based on performances from August 2021 to July 2022 and the final shortlist consists of 23 players and is as follows:
- Mary Earps, Christiane Endler, Sandra Paños
- Lucy Bronze, Ellie Carpenter, Ashley Lawrence, Mapi Leon, Irene Paredes, Wendie Renard, Leah Williamson
- Aitana Bonmatí, Caroline Graham Hansen, Amandine Henry, Lena Oberdorf, Kelley O’Hara, Alexia Putellas, Keira Walsh
- Ada Hegerberg, Sam Kerr, Beth Mead, Vivianne Miedema, Alex Morgan, Ellen White
The final World 11s will be announced at The Best awards in Paris on February 27.